The Concession Cashier plays a vital role in delivering “best-in-class” fan experience to customers of Wrigley Field. The ideal candidate will be passionate, personable, consistent, energetic, engaging, proactive and welcoming.
Are you available for all home games of the Cubs or nights and weekends only? We have both positions open! Hours range from 25 – 40 hours per week.
ABOUT SKILLS FOR CHICAGOLAND’S FUTURE
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Hiring Company: Levy Restaurants
The Levy family culture has nurtured incredible growth from a single delicatessen in Chicago, to an industry-leading, food organization over 30 years later. Today, Levy creates great dining experiences at restaurants throughout the country and many of the highest profile sporting and entertainment venues in the world. Levy is proud that thousands of guests have savored their food at some of the most celebrated gatherings in our nation: the Super Bowl, NBA and NHL All-Star Games and the Grammy Awards.
Position Overview: Concession Cashier
The Concession Cashier plays a vital role in delivering best-in-class fan experience to customers at Wrigley Field. The ideal candidate will be passionate, personable, consistent, energetic, engaging, proactive and welcoming. This is a part-time seasonal opportunity.
- Deliver best-in-class quest service through all touch points via the Cubs and Levy Restaurants, ‘Marquee Moments’
- Conduct sales transactions for food and beverage products
- Prepare simple foods and beverages utilizing the company recipes and portion standards
- Responsible for accepting payment from customers and making changes as standards
- Ability to memorize the menu selection available at each concession location
- Follow policies and procedures including alcohol regulations
- Assist in clean up and break down of the concession area at the end of the event
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Cashier experience preferred
- Ability to operate cash register
- Ability to reach, push, pull, bend and stoop
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand majority of shift
- Ability to lift carry items up to 20 pounds (20lbs)
- Able to perform basic arithmetic
1060 W Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60613
Wrigley Field is easily accessible via the CTA, specifically the Red Line.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com.