Our fleet of electric scooters are changing the way people get where they need to go in our communities and we are looking for great folks to wear multiple helmets, completing all tasks related to our fleet operations and maintenance. This role is ideal for operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
|Hiring Company: Lime|
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
- Assist with bicycle and/or scooter deployment and retrieval
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Build, maintain and repair Lime product lines as they’re assigned
- Work with a team to operate a van to redistribute products as required
- Respond to various tasks as they’re assigned
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to complete a simple report on weekly basis
- Ability to be very active – bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds on frequent basis
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others – teamwork is key to success!
- Previous related experience
- Previous delivery, mechanical, logistics, and inventory experience
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Experience driving a larger vehicle in city traffic
- Knowledge of local area geography and street layout