Join Levy Restaurants’ fast growing team as they gear up for the upcoming Chicago Cubs season! Levy is now hiring back-of-house professionals with a “can-do” attitude for Warehouse Runner positions at the Wrigley Field! Competitive wages, easy access to the CTA and an amazing atmosphere!
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
The Levy family culture has nurtured incredible growth from a single delicatessen in Chicago, to an industry-leading, food organization over 30 years later. Today, Levy creates great dining experiences at restaurants throughout the country and many of the highest profile sporting and entertainment venues in the world. Levy is proud that thousands of guests have savored their food at some of the most celebrated gatherings in our nation: the Super Bowl, NBA and NHL All-Star Games and the Grammy Awards.
Are you available for all home games of the Cubs or nights and weekends only? We have both positions open!!
Hours range from 25 – 40 hrs a week.
The Concession Food Prep plays a vital role in delivering “best-in-class” fan experience to customers of Wrigley Field. The ideal candidate will be passionate, personable, consistent, energetic, engaging, proactive and welcoming.
- Deliver best-in-class guest service through all touch points via the Cubs Deliver best-in-class guest service through all touch points via the Cubs
- Responsible for meeting cooking par levels throughout the event
- Responsible for keeping work area and surroundings clean using sanitation standards
- Ability to work under pressure and have a sense of urgency
- Ensure high food quality is met at all times
- Responsible for the set-up of all food stations within the stand
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to reach, push, pull, bend and stoop
- Ability to perform under extreme work conditions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for an entire shift
- Able to work at a fast pace and walk up and down stairs and ramps
- Able to perform basic arithmetic