The Arch / Brow Waxing Expert (Esthetician / Cosmetologist) is responsible for demonstrating and selling Benefit products and performing short services including eyebrow and facial waxing and brow tinting.
ABOUT SKILLS FOR CHICAGOLAND’S FUTURE
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Hiring Company: Ulta Beauty
Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. Ulta Beauty, through its stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores.
Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, Ulta Beauty employs more than 16,000 associates.
Position Summary: Arch / Brow Waxing Expert
The Brow Waxing Expert (Esthetician / Cosmetologist) is responsible for demonstrating and selling Benefit products and performing short services including eyebrow and facial waxing and brow tinting. The Arch Expert is also responsible for maintaining State Board compliant areas, and keeping accurate and complete records. Providing excellent customer service, achieving all waxing service and product goals as well as following all Benefit and Ulta Beauty guidelines is also expected. Must be 18 years to apply with an active and valid esthetics or cosmetology license as required by law.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As an Arch Expert you will…
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to all Ulta Guests whether at the Boutique or in other parts of the store as the business dictates.
- Achieve personal/boutique sales and service goals
- Demonstrate, recommend and sell Benefit products.
- Perform short services, including but not limited to, brow and facial waxing, tweezing and brow tinting. Recommends additional services when appropriate.
- Service drop-in customers in a timely and efficient manner. Service all customers with a sense of urgency.
- Use appointment book or system to book for return services, makeup lessons, and for events.
- Convert 60% of service customers into Benefit product sales.
- Follow all safety, sanitation and hygienic procedures before, during and after services; ensure board compliance at all times.
- Create and maintain a partnership with prestige consultants and salon professionals to promote teamwork and a high level of customer service.
- Notify General Manager of supply needs to ensure necessary items are on hand at all times.• Assist in tester order process, replenishment process and cycle count process.
- Ensure prestige department and boutique standards are adhered to at all times.
- Accurately follow all company time keeping procedures.
- Attend mandatory Benefit Training Parties and team meetings.
- Cosmetology diploma or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Cosmetology/Esthetics license
- Proficiency with Benefit Brow Bar techniques
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
Commensurate with experience
Multiple Chicagoland locations
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into visit www.scfjobs.com.