Use your strong interpersonal and communication skills as a Recruiting Coordinator with PeopleScout! Recruiting Coordinators provide a range of support, which may include phone screening job applicants, scheduling interviews with candidates, and maintaining the applicant tracking system, for recruiters and hiring managers in a fast-paced environment. PeopleScout offers flexible scheduling options, on-the-job training for all employees, and opportunities for professional growth.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: PeopleScout
PeopleScout is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. Facilitating over 250,000 annual hires worldwide, PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries.
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company, has helped define the RPO industry since we were founded in 1991. Our proprietary applicant tracking system and revolutionary processes have simplified and standardized candidate sourcing, selection, hiring, on-boarding and retention for some of the top companies in the world.
PeopleScout is committed to being a great place to work. As one of the world’s top providers of RPO, MSP, and Total Workforce Solutions, PeopleScout is dedicated to encouraging collaboration, empowerment, and growth in all our employees, no matter where they are located. PeopleScout’s team members are distinct and diverse, sharing their personalities and contributions with one another and our clients.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are part of a team of highly skilled recruiting professionals working on high-volume and/or hard to fill positions for PeopleScout’s RPO clients. The Recruiting Coordinator will provide support to the recruiting staff in coordinating all aspects of recruiting, tracking, and monitoring candidate information, selection, and hiring of new employees. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
- Review, Screen, Interview, & Assess applicants to send to recruiter
- Maintain accurate/timely candidate records
- Serve as Recruiter POC
- Participate in recurring meetings to report progress
- Interact with internal & external customers
- Audit reviewed, rejected, withdrawn applicants
- Initiate and monitor pre-employment and onboarding processes
- Initiate contact with new hire
- Update ATS in a timely manner
- Attend weekly meetings to provide progress updates on new hires
- Resolve issues/errors
- Lead and/or participates in special projects
- Prioritize work to meet specific deadlines
- Coordinate interviews
- Plan special recruiting events
- Generate offer letters
- Research new hire onboarding needs
- Provide administrative support to recruiting team
- Assist with screening applicants
- Write & post job descriptions
- Monitor staffing/recruiting inboxes
Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience in HR, high-volume recruitment, a call center, administrative or clerical work, or other people-facing customer service role
- MS Office proficiency (Office and Excel)
- Understanding of recruiting principles preferred
- ATS/HRIS experience preferred
- Sound, comprehensive judgment
- Prioritizes work by keeping up with deadlines and managing time
- Attention to detail by being accurate when accomplishing a task given
- Maintains team-first mentality related to achieving goals
- Maintains a positive attitude to encourage self and team to achieve the goals put in place
- Participates in knowledge sharing, team activities and maintains a positive attitude; Facilitates and /or sustains mutually beneficial partnerships and alliances with team
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment
- States ideas clearly and provide resources
- Customer service orientation
- Uses common sense to recognize a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
This is an onsite position located at the PeopleScout corporate headquarters (860 W. Evergreen) in Chicago.
This is a part-time role (up to 40 hours per week) that offers flexible scheduling in terms of hours/days worked.
Competitive hourly rate; salary is commensurate with experience.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com.