We’re looking for caring, dedicated people who have a passion to deliver quality care and share our core values of patient satisfaction, accountability, continuous improvement and teamwork to help others live without pain.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Comprehensive Medical health plans with access to quality care through national provider network including prescription drug coverage (Traditional PPO and qualified High Deductible Health Plan options)
- Health Savings Account option through qualified High Deductible Health Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account for qualified expenses through a Traditional PPO plan
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account for all benefits eligible employees
- Complete Dental insurance including adolescent Orthodontia and 100% preventative coverage
- Vision insurance with national retail and private practice network
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid holiday policy
- 401(k) plan with immediate enrollment into Pre-tax and/or Roth contribution option as well as a discretionary Company match
- And More….!
CURRENT JOB LOCATIONS
APPLY NOW TO THESE JOBS AT ATHLETICO
The Rehabilitation Aide will assist the Office Coordinator and clinician by performing requested administrative and clinical duties. They will greet patients as they arrive to the clinic and work alongside the clinicians during treatment.
The Office Coordinator will serve as a liaison between Athletico, its patients and staff. The Office Coordinator will facilitate communication with patients, all clinic staff, referral sources, insurance companies, and all corporate departments. The Office Coordinator offers the highest level of customer service to ensure that patients receive the utmost care, consideration and is […]