Are you driven to succeed in delivering effective results while providing an excellent customer experience? Do you have exceptional communication skills and a strong command of the English language? Do you have the ability to work non-traditional schedules with shifts including evening, weekends/holidays? We want you to join our Collections team and fuel your passion for work and life.
Hiring Company: JPMorgan Chase
Chase employees are engaged and have a passion for their work. Our continued success is solely dependent on the talent that we attract to our organization and the contributions they make to our ever changing environment. Our Collections Colleagues are self-motivated, effective negotiators who care about our customers as well as our company.
Who are we looking for?
Successful Specialists balance their focus on business results with offering options and finding solutions to help our customers. They also:
• Are able to collect on past due accounts
• Are very comfortable communicating with customers in a metrics-driven environment
• Are able to navigate multiple technologies while staying engaged our customers
• Possess excellent negotiation and decision making skills; in addition to strong communication skills
• Possess strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed conversations with our customers
• Treat customers with respect and responds with empathy
• Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion in difficult situations
• Demonstrate personal excellence including punctuality, integrity and accountability
• Have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Think critically and exercise independent judgement
• High School diploma/GED required
• Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
• Minimum of one year of customer interaction or customer support experience strongly preferred, either by phone or face to face
• Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred • Collections experience preferred