Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying for full-time Digital Client Service Associate – Wealth Management jobs at Chase Bank through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future.
Why use Skills for Chicagoland’s Future during your job search?
Because we’ll be your advocate throughout the hiring process. We’re a nonprofit organization that partners with employers committed to hiring unemployed and underemployed candidates. A member of our Talent Acquisition team interviews every job seeker that matches the role. They also provide applicants with additional insights into the position. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: JPMorgan Chase
The nation’s largest bank, with locations all over the United States, Chase gives employees the opportunity to work with a premier organization in almost every area of banking and finance. Our partners offer job seekers competitive pay and pathways to success with significant opportunity for advancement. Chase believes that its diverse workforce is what helps it reach world-class status.
Job Highlights: Digital Client Service Associate, Wealth Management at Chase Bank
- Manage and facilitate the daily unique and complex service needs of the client base
- Assist private banking clients and advisors with all aspects of online experience via inbound calls and email
- Utilize multiple systems to provide efficient service to Private Banking clients across all of their accounts
- Research, follow-up, and resolve client inquiries and problems through partnership with cross-functional teams
- High school diploma/GED required (college degree preferred) plus equivalent client service/financial services/banking industry experience
- Experience with banking and investment products, including online banking
- High comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to quickly learn proprietary software and databases
- Available to work 7a-7p shift, Monday – Friday; Weekend and evening work required on as-needed basis
Pay, Benefits & Schedule:
- Annual salary: $58,000-$63,000
- Full-time: Monday-Friday, 7a-7p, plus weekend and evening hours as needed
- Medical, dental & vision insurance & 401(k)