The Morningstar Development Program (MDP) oﬀers recent graduates a two-year, full-time placement to grow your career in finance. During the program, participants will receive ongoing career development, mentorship and training, and apprenticeship opportunities with various business groups, such as investment management, data, tech, and research.
Upon completion of the program, participants can remain in a full-time role at Morningstar.
Recent College Grads – start your career now!
As your advocate throughout the hiring process, Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills) helps accelerate your career development with long-term growth. We connect you directly to finance careers for recent graduates at Morningstar
If you recently completed your Bachelor’s degree, then the College to Career program will help launch your career with leading companies. Above all, you can invest in yourself and get a leg up on the competition!
Program Overview: Finance Career Development Program
- This two-year program allows you to learn about financial services and grow your career in finance
- Your entry point will be customer service, helping clients navigate their portal of product and services
- You can develop into specific tracks such as Equity Research, Credit, or Sales
- Opportunities available to stretch projects, including ongoing training, apprenticeships, and workshops
- Recent college graduate with a bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of full-time work experience
- You have an interest in financial services
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and creative problem solving
- Take initiative or pride yourself on ownership of projects
- This role is open to people from all majors and disciplines
- Must provide resume and cover letter
- Hybrid: 3-4 days in the office at 22 West Washington Street, Chicago, IL 60602
- $50,000 per year
- 7.5% quarterly bonus
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM-6 PM
Morningstar is strongly committed to creating and preserving equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We make all employment decisions—including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, termination, and other personnel matters—without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, gender identity and expression, parental status, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Our College to Career initiative serves as the critical link connecting quality, early-career professionals to employers committed to hiring this talent. No matter your interests, College to Career expands your opportunities and helps to put you on the pathway to lifelong success.