Grow your customer service experience as a full-time Account Coordinator in Chicago at Hub International!
As a of the employee benefits team, you’ll provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing client accounts to best meet their insurance needs.
Give yourself a competitive advantage when you apply to become an Account Coordinator in Chicago with Hub International through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future.
Why use Skills during your job search? Because we’ll be your advocate throughout the hiring process. We’re a nonprofit organization that partners with employers committed to hiring unemployed and underemployed candidates. A member of our Talent Acquisition team interviews every job seeker that matches the role. They also provide applicants with additional insights into the position. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: HUB International
The Account Coordinator provides courteous service to customers, producers, and company personnel.
This position also provides a high level of clerical and technical support to our employee benefits accounts, including: growing existing accounts; producing quote requests and reports; and following procedures and regulations.
Overall, the Account Coordinator in Chicago works with producers to ensure corporate goals, carrier requirements, and customer needs align.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with computers in Windows environment
- Strong MS Office skills, e.g., MS Word and MS Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Above average mathematical skills
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License preferred
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises clients on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, they provide customers with unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions.
They are the perfect fit if you:
- seek a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization in Chicago
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and enhancing your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Remote/virtual based in Chicago, with an anticipated return to office in the future
Full-time, permanent; Monday-Friday, 8 AM-6 PM
To view additional roles for unemployed and underemployed job seekers, click here.