Are you an extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, tech-savvy, detail-oriented person with prior experience working in a fast-paced environment? Join the ARCO/Murray team today! ARCO is a general contractor searching for a highly motivated Executive Assistant to support leadership during a time of business growth.
About Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: ARCO/Murray
ARCO is one of the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in America, completing over 4,000 design/build projects across 48 states. Ranked #1 distribution and warehouse builder, #9 entertainment builder, #7 out of the top 100 design/build companies in the U.S, and #20 on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list of 2020. We are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for hard work that brought us to where we are today. Are you a person that can make a difference at ARCO? If the answer is, “Yes!” we look forward to meeting you.
The ideal candidate will have 3-10 years of related experience and strong computer skills. Candidates must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, and detail-oriented.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Travel coordination
- Calendar and meeting management
- Records management and document control
- Event registration and planning
- Client relations (gifts, events etc.)
- Data collection and entry in various systems, report building and system management
- Administrative functions for various Sales meetings
- Expense reporting
- Document meeting notes
- Personal Projects as needed (vehicle management, personal travel, charitable contributions management)
- 3-10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Excellent computer skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bluebeam and PDF editing experience is a plus
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage different personalities
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com.