Apply today for Fraud Client Services Representative jobs at Bank of America, a global financial institution with a strong retail presence throughout Chicagoland. Our partners are dedicated to hiring candidates from diverse communities and historically disinvested communities and preparing candidates for ongoing career opportunities. Bank of America is committed to helping all employees become strong teammates, grow professionally, and lead better financial lives.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying for Fraud Client Services jobs at Bank of America through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future.
Why use Skills for Chicagoland’s Future during your job search?
Because we’ll be your advocate throughout the hiring process. We’re a nonprofit organization that partners with employers committed to hiring unemployed and underemployed candidates. A member of our Talent Acquisition team interviews every job seeker that matches the role. They also provide applicants with additional insights into the position. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Job Highlights: Fraud Client Services Representative
- Help customers with their bank transactions and assisting them with financial needs
- Use sound judgment to help customers access risk levels when reviewing accounts for fraudulent activity
- Be a part of a team to help each other reach department goals and collaborate
- Learn the basics in banking and client management
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience with computers and solving problems
- High level customer services/call center experience
- Have an interest in learning or growing your career in banking or financial services
- Have strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into visit www.scfjobs.com.