Apply today for Relationship Banker (Teller) jobs at Bank of America, a global financial institution with a strong retail presence throughout Chicagoland. Our partners are dedicated to hiring candidates from diverse communities and historically disinvested communities and preparing candidates for ongoing career opportunities. Bank of America is committed to helping all employees become strong teammates, grow professionally, and lead better financial lives.
About Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
- Help customers with their bank transactions and assisting them with financial needs using the banks products and services
- Stay with up-to-date on digital tools to help clients learn and adapt to those tools
- Be a part of a team to help each other reach department goals and collaborate
- Learn the basics in banking and client management
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 18 or older on start date.
- Previous experience with cash handling
- Minimum one year in a customer contact/client facing position or equivalent preferred
- Worked with high level customer services, customer escalations, and customer engagement
- Have an interest in learning or growing your career banking or financial services
- Have strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into visit www.scfjobs.com.