About Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company (Blue Cross Blue Shield/HCSC)
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for completing day-to-day management and operations of assigned security solutions and platforms in the Privileged Access Management discipline to help detect security vulnerabilities and events which pose risk to the enterprise; performing platform lifecycle management activities (patching, upgrades, policy configuration, etc.) for assigned platforms and/or tools; continuously assessing existing processes and procedures for improvement opportunities. This role is also responsible for recommending and executing proactive security tool configuration updates to strengthen the organization’s overall security posture and streamline existing processes, based on the evolving cyber threat landscape.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 4 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
* Strong oral & written communication skills
* Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
* Problem-solving / analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
* Results-oriented, continuous improvement mindset
* 3+ years of Cybersecurity / Information Security experience
* 3+ years of strong hands-on architecture, engineering, or operations experience with Privilege Access
Management (PAM) products such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, or Lieberman, Symantec Privileged Access Management (CA PAM)
*Ability to work independently, under the general guidance
* Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages (Perl, Python, PHP, Shell, PowerShell, Windows Scripting, Windows console programs, .Net or Java)
* Hands-on experience in managing the day to day operations of CyberArk, or equivalent, the solution including adding and deleting accounts, performing administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and support of multiple Active Directory Users.
* Organization and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
* Ability to operate effectively under high-pressure situations and/or against deadlines
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
* Understanding of information security frameworks, incident management/response, security operations, and application security best practices
* Ability to support Incident Response (gathering evidence from logs, etc.)
* Experience with security team operations in complex technical environments
* Knowledge of emerging technologies
* Experience with system and technology integration for various security technologies
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors OR Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
* Understanding of Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, Federated Identity concepts
* Broad understanding of the IAM cybersecurity landscape including identity management, access management, access governance, and privileged access management capabilities and methodologies
* Hands-on experience installing, configuring and supporting CyberArk
Solid experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems, and network infrastructure
* A modern engineering & full-stack mindset with a passion for technology, delivery, and matching outcomes to expectations
* IT standards, procedures, and policies (e.g., HIPAA)
* SSO and IdM tooling and functionality
* Security event monitoring systems
* Firewall technologies
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Location||IL – Chicago|
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.