As a Teller at Chase, you will play a vital role in ensuring our Customer Promise comes to life for our clients. You will also play a key role helping customers understand our latest technology banking products and proactively helping them access that technology via multiple self-service ways. This will allow our customers to bank and invest when, where and how they want.
ABOUT SKILLS FOR CHICAGOLAND’S FUTURE
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Hiring Company: Chase Bank
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers.
From a personal standpoint, you will also have the opportunity to take ownership of your career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities. Tellers who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
Job Description: Teller
As an Associate Banker/Teller at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. You will help customers with everyday transactions, build rapport and introduce them to our One Chase family. You will also teach clients how to use self-service options – help them enroll in & use tools so they can bank how, when and where they want.
You’ll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
- Engaging the client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
- Having a passion for helping customers and making clients feel appreciated
- Exhibits strong customer service skills, presenting products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
- Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management
Various locations in the greater Chicagoland area; Most locations are CTA accessible.
Salary and Benefits:
- Part Time Hours (Typically 20 hours)
- Hourly pay, varies according to experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into visit www.scfjobs.com.