Dot Foods is now hiring for warehouse jobs in the south suburbs at its University Park facility. They’re a family-owned company with an engaging, fun-filled culture. The Dot Foods mission is to partner with food suppliers to provide affordable and accessible distribution. They are driven by three main standards: safety, quality, and production.
Join their team today to take advantage of production incentives, flexibility, and a team-oriented approach.
Are you unemployed or underemployed? Then give yourself a competitive advantage by applying for warehouse jobs at Dot Foods through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future!
Why use Skills during your job search?
Because we’ll be your advocate throughout the hiring process. We’re a nonprofit organization that partners with employers committed to hiring unemployed and underemployed candidates. A member of our Talent Acquisition team interviews every job seeker that matches the role. They also provide applicants with additional insights into the position. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Warehouse Jobs at Dot Foods
- These warehouse jobs require material handlers to fulfill order selector duties like picking items and packing orders, loading and unloading trucks, and shipping and receiving
- You’ll provide support for warehouse operations while working in a friendly setting.
- No experience required – training provided
- Both full-time and part-time roles available
- Free Pallet Jack and Forklift training and certifications provided
- At least 18 years old
- Comfortable working in warm, cool, and/or dry environments
- Able to pass a standard physical abilities test
- Sufficient hearing and vision necessary to operate powered equipment safely
Pay & Benefits:
- Wages range from $19.75-$22.75 per hour
- Dot Foods offers productivity bonuses, referral incentives, and a $1 raise after 6 months
- Full-time positions include health, vision & dental insurance, plus paid vacation and sick time
- A variety of schedules and shifts are available
To browse all roles currently available through Skills, visit www.scfjobs.com.