Apply today for Mogul Sander (Candy Coater) jobs at Ferrara in their Bellwood. facility. These warehouse positions are full-time with benefits such as health, vision, and dental insurance and 401(k).
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying for Mogul Sander (Candy Coater) jobs at Ferrara Candy in Bellwood through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future.
Why use Skills for Chicagoland’s Future during your job search?
Because we’ll be your advocate throughout the hiring process. We’re a nonprofit organization that partners with employers committed to hiring unemployed and underemployed candidates. A member of our Talent Acquisition team interviews every job seeker that matches the role. They also provide applicants with additional insights into the position. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Ferrara Candy Company is a leading American manufacturer of non-chocolate confectionery, including gummies, chews and hard candy, with US $1 billion in annual sales in 2016. Headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, the company is privately owned by Catterton Partners. Ferrara’s brand portfolio includes more than 15 brands, including Lemonheads, Trolli and the first USDA certified Black Forest Organic. The company also produces private label confections.
Job Highlights: Mogul Sander (Candy Coater) at Ferrara Candy – Bellwood
- Coat the candy after it’s cured and before it’s packaged
- Ensure job orders to make sure the right materials are being used
- Set up and clean equipment (conveyers, tumblers, laser cleaners, steam tables)
- This is a physical role: walking and standing for long periods, and often lifting up to 50 pounds.
- High School diploma/GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six months operating an electric pallet jack or forklift
- Promotes teamwork and good attitude
- Must speak English for training and safety purposes
Pay, Schedule & Benefits:
- Full-time with benefits: Health, dental, vision, and 401(k), free lunch
- $17.00-$17.75 per hour
- Daytime and overnight shifts available
This position requires knowledge and awareness of manufacturing and industrial sites. Protective gear will be required where appropriate.
- Worker subject to inside environmental conditions: (dust, odors) protection from weather conditions; not necessarily from temperature changes
- Worker subject to fluctuation of temperatures for periods of more than one hour
- Worker subject to noise: there is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level
- Worker subject to hazards: includes a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, or exposure to chemicals