A Sales Specialist on our Captive Insurance Sales Team, you will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a health insurance plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start their career. This is a growing and dynamic team that is highly competitive and has a fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who fits our culture and can help us grow!
ABOUT SKILLS FOR CHICAGOLAND’S FUTURE
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Hiring Company Overview: GoHealth
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
About the role:
About the Role
GoHealth new Telecare Member Services team provides support and services to clients who have purchased and enrolled in Medicare plans with GoHealth. As a Member Services agent, you will provide an outstanding experience for new clients as they adjust to their new health insurance plan and supporting our existing members as questions or issues about their plan may arise. Come join a team with a culture centered around building lasting relationships with GoHealth’s members! You will report to a Member Services Team Manager.
What it Takes to be Successful
- Engage with existing members, delivering high-quality customer service and helping them navigate their new health insurance plan
- Be the expert on multiple insurance healthcare plans and benefits
- Educate members on how to use their insurance plan benefits
- Investigate and resolve members issues and escalate in certain cases
- Sell or cross-sell additional services to meet member needs
- Collaborate on special projects to expanding current services provided and bring additional value to members
- Work simultaneously with multiple systems and databases
- Be a brand ambassador for GoHealth TeleCare team and ensure members sanctification
- 1+ years experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of providing customer service and solving customer inquiries and requests
- 1+ years of previous sales experience or member services experience
- Provide availability with flexible schedule
- 1+ years’ experience in sales, retention, or member services setting
Benefits and Perks
- Work Remotely
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Remote/work-from-home – must have high-speed Internet
Schedule: 40 hours per week; must have open availability 7 days a week between 7 AM – 10 PM
Compensation: $18 per hour + bonuses based on performance
Our mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. We are a young fast growing company with nearly two decades of insurance purchasing behavior to help re-imagine the process of matching a health insurance plan to a customers specific needs. As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we assist our customers through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the right product and service. This is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we’re safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com.