Join Levy’s fast-growing team as they gear up for a busy spring and summer. Levy is now hiring part time Concessions Workers to support their Wrigley Field operations team.
About Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company (Levy Restaurants)
The Levy family culture has nurtured incredible growth from a single delicatessen in Chicago, to an industry-leading, food organization over 30 years later. Today, Levy creates great dining experiences at restaurants throughout the country and many of the highest profile sporting and entertainment venues in the world. Levy is proud that thousands of guests have savored their food at some of the most celebrated gatherings in our nation: the Super Bowl, NBA, MLB and NHL All-Star Games and the Grammy Awards
Overview of Position
The Concession Stand Worker plays a vital role in delivering best-in-class fan experience to customers of the Wrigley Field. The ideal candidate will be passionate, personable, consistent, energetic, engaging, proactive and welcoming.
- Provide high quality service to guests by offering them food and beverage items for sale
- Ensure cleanliness of concessions area
- Refill ice bins when needed
- Notify runners for restocking items, if necessary
- Help prepare food items
- Maintain all warmed and cooked food
- Check IDs to ensure that only guests of legal age are served alcoholic beverages
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be a team player
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to operate POS system to accept payments and make change for guests
- Ability to speak effectively before large groups of guests or team members
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, change, etc.
- Ability to stand, talk, hear, and maneuver within stand for majority of shifts
- Dependability – follow instructions; respond to management direction; communicate frequently; solicit feedback to improve performance
- May require the ability lifting up to 40 pounds
- 6 months of cash handling
- 6 months of customer service
Location – 1060 W Addison, Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field)
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com.