If you love working in fast-paced, dynamic, and exciting environments McDonald’s is looking for you! Apply Today!
ABOUT SKILLS FOR CHICAGOLAND’S FUTURE
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Hiring Company Overview: McDonald’s
McDonald’s is the world’s leading global foodservice retailer with nearly 38,000 locations in over 100 countries around the world. Over 92 percent of McDonald’s restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local businessmen and women.
Position Description: Crew Member – No High School Diploma Needed
So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do??
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald’s meals
- Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
- Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
It’s time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be – both personally and professionally. All you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We’ll teach you the rest!
Here’s a quick look at a day in the life of a Crew Member at McDonald’s
Benefits of working as a McDonald’s Crew Members:
- Discounted Meals
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical and dental
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training and Developing Programs
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
- Great customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Works well with others
- Adapts well to changes
- Neat and clean in appearance
- Reliable transportation to work
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Be over 16 years of age
Various restaurant locations throughout Chicagoland
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com.