Become a Crew Member at McDonald’s and take advantage of “America’s Best First Job!”
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to become a Crew Member at McDonald’s through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future.
Why use Skills for Chicagoland’s Future during your job search?
Because we’ll be your advocate throughout the hiring process. We’re a nonprofit organization that partners with employers committed to hiring unemployed and underemployed candidates. A member of our Talent Acquisition team interviews every job seeker that matches the role. They also provide applicants with additional insights into the position. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Position Description: Crew Member
What does a member of the McDonald’s Crew Team get to do?
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald’s meals
- Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
- Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
Work for a company that will give you the tools to learn, grow, and be what you want to be – both personally and professionally. All you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, a willingness to learn and grow, and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. McDonald’s will teach you the rest!
Take a look at a day in the life of a Crew Member at McDonald’s.
Benefits of working as a McDonald’s Crew Member:
- Pay increase after 30 days of employment!
- Discounted Meals
- Flexible Scheduling
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training and Developing Programs
– Apply and ask your Skills recruiter about getting tuition reimbursement toward your college degree!
- MUST have availability for all shifts
- No current high school students, please – shifts during the school day and late night.
- Candidates should be motivated, wants to learn from McDonald’s for professional growth, can problem solve, have an outgoing personality
- Great customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Works well with others
- Adapts well to changes
- Neat and clean in appearance
- Reliable transportation to work
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Be at least 18 years old
35th & Indiana
69th & Lafayette
42nd & Ashland
Garfield & Michigan Ave
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com.