Apply today to meat department retail jobs in the southern suburbs when you apply to become a Senior Meat Cutter at Sam’s Club in Calumet City!
About Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
Give yourself a competitive advantage when you apply for meat department retail jobs in the South Suburbs with Sam’s Club through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future.
Why use Skills during your job search? Because we’ll be your advocate throughout the hiring process. We’re a nonprofit organization that partners with employers committed to hiring unemployed and underemployed candidates. A member of our Talent Acquisition team interviews every job seeker that matches the role, and they also provide applicants with additional insights into the position. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Job Highlights: Senior Meat Cutter
- Responsible for ordering, processing and being an in-store fresh meat expert
- Drive business results and operational efficiencies for the fresh meat department
- Drive sales through technology, knowledge of beef and pork, and inventory management
- Food Safety Certification required
- Minimum three years’ experience working with meat, including meat processing
- Enjoys hands-on work and owning results
- Uses technology to drive results
- Must value being part of a team – you’ll be empowered to collaborate to achieve results.
Schedule: Full time–Various shifts. MUST HAVE WEEKEND AVAILABLITY.
Pay & Benefits:
- $19.00 per hour
- Health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Set schedule week-to-week for work-life balance
Location: 603 River Oaks W, Calumet City, IL 60409
To view additional roles for unemployed and underemployed job seekers, click here.