Recent College Grads – start your career now!
As your advocate throughout the hiring process, Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills) helps accelerate your career development with long-term growth. We connect you directly to finance analyst jobs for recent graduates at Ulta Beauty.
If you recently completed your Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, then the College to Career program will help launch your career with leading companies. Above all, you can invest in yourself and get a leg up on the competition!
Here are the Program Requirements:
- 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry’s most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills. We’re a nonprofit organization that partners with employers across the Chicagoland area to connect unemployed and underemployed candidates with job opportunities.
Our Talent Acquisition Team interviews each candidate that matches the role, and they provide additional insights into the position and the company. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: Ulta Beauty
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof – All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
Under direct supervision, assists in the preparation in providing reports and analysis for the planning and forecasting process.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare reports and presentations that summarize the Company’s financial position
• Identify positive and negative trends and explain variances to budget and forecast
• Query existing systems to extract data and develop reports.
• Manage the forecasting tool(s); tool optimization, data entry, reporting
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
• Consolidate and analyze departmental/function plans and forecasts.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• Undergraduate degree (Accounting/Finance/Computer Science/Statistics/Math), 1-2 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• Expert Excel & Access experience required, SAP experience is a plus.
• Background in compiling data, creating queries and canned reports.
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Maintains high level of accuracy.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-starter and intellectually curious.
• Prior budgeting and forecasting experience preferred, not required.