Has COVID-19 affected your career timeline? Are you interested in a career in finance? Would you like to get your foot in the door with BMO Harris Bank? Do you want to get paid to accomplish that goal? Apply for the Career Navigator Program today and earn up to $599 in only 6 weeks!
In this Twice a week, 2-hours a day program you will:
- • Learn how to answer typical interview questions in a way that will make you stand out to BMO recruiters
• Get a personalized resume that will increase your chances of landing an entry-level bank job
• Discover how to sell yourself online and in-person through personal branding
• Interview with recruiters to be considered for entry-level customer service jobs with BMO Harris Bank
• Receive mentoring from current employees of the BMO Harris Bank
• Earn up to $599 in stipends
- You are currently 18-24 years old
- Career timeline has been affected by COVID-19
- Live in Chicago
- Have access to the internet
- Interest in a professional, long term career in finance
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling experience
- Sales experience (i.e. Retail store credit card promotion to customers), preferred but not required.
- Ability to build rapport and develop customer relationships through conversations
- Ability to make sound transactional decisions to ensure policies and procedures are met.
- Ability to accurately understand and respond appropriately when interacting with customers, co-workers and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for personal performance and development.
- Driven, ambitious, goal-driven
- Demonstrate stability, consistency
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Professional, detail-oriented
In Partnership with BMO Harris Bank!
If you’re interested and eligible, apply today and you will receive an email from the team with your next steps! Slots are filling up fast, so don’t delay!
Apply for the Career Navigator Program today and earn up to $599 in only 6 weeks.
About Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.