Concordance has a wide variety of career opportunities from sales and customer service specialists to logistics professionals, financial analysts, warehouse personnel, contracting experts, creative marketers and more!
ABOUT SKILLS FOR CHICAGOLAND’S FUTURE
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Current Positions: Picking Clerk
Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a full-time Picking Clerk in the Low Unit of Measure Department in our Chicago, IL location. A Picking Clerk is responsible for locating merchandise using voice pick system and accurately pulling, checking and packaging the correct items needed to complete a customer’s order.
Must be available Sunday-Friday. 40 hours a week, no guarantee on days. Some holidays and overtime, as required.
- 1st Shift: 5am-1:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 1pm-9:30pm
What You Will Do:
- In addition to locating, pulling and packaging merchandise; reports inventory discrepancies and shortages to supervisor, researches as needed to locate short product and maintain high fill rate.
- Stages picked merchandise in the proper area adjusting as space needs may require, reporting any areas of concern to supervisor proactively.
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Cleans and straightens while performing general duties. General custodial assignments (including trash detail,) when needed. Follows established cleaning schedule. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
- Adhere to all customer requests according to established policies.
- Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company.
- Operates all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Reports any mechanical issue(s) to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You will Need to be Successful:
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus
- Must be able to operate warehouse equipment (forklift, walker-rider, etc)
- Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of an order picker including bending, reaching, stretching, walking, pushing carts, stand or walk for long periods and for entire shift, often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting as much as 50 pounds (or more), and push/pull carts weighing 75 pounds (or more) repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation.
- Proficient with basic arithmetic calculations
- Previous experience with voice pick systems is preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- This role is located in the Chicago, IL
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
- 401K Retirement Plan – Company match
- Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.