CORE is a humanitarian non-profit organization seeking a Program Associate to join its team to assist with the CORE COVID-19 Vaccine Response Team. Qualified applicants should be able to start immediately.
- Assist in field-based humanitarian response activities that support local vaccine clinics.
- Adhere to safety protocols at all times.
- Follow all CORE procedures and help implement at clinical sites.
- Duties could include patient interaction (pre-screening patients for appointments, checking in/registering patients, documenting vaccine administration, observing patients post-vaccine, checking out)
- Greeting and pedestrian traffic flow
- Vehicle traffic management
- Performing inventory, and other organizational tasks around site.
- Perform any other work-related duties if applicable.
- At least two years of professional experience, ideally in the humanitarian sector.
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including MS Word, Excel) and registration software platforms
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of CORE.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Bilingual in Spanish or another language preferable.
- Ability to communicate openly and maintain good relationship within the team, government and other local authorities, donor, and other stake holders.
- Responsive, motivated, willingness to take responsibility.
- Ability to cope with stress and to adhere to deadlines and respect line management.
- Well-organized and proactive approach to managing tasks
- Attention to detail
- Practical and problem-solver.
- Must be able to stand in two-hour intervals in personal protective equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation to and from work site.