We are looking for overachievers.
People who like to build relationships and want to become trusted advisors to their customers. People who have an interest in technology, a knack for solving problems and a desire to make money along the way.
Is that you? If so, we should talk
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Hiring Company: CDW
At CDW, our coworker-centric culture is made up of collaborative and entrepreneurial problem solvers. We are the relationship builders. The game-changers. The people who work together to make up a diverse and supportive family. We believe in living The CDW Way: to support each other, keep our commitments, and embrace the company’s vision. By being better every day, we are challenging the future, and ourselves. Here at CDW, coworkers are empowered to make a difference.
With over 8,000 coworkers, we are growing and searching for talented self-starters. If you have an interest in the rapidly-expanding world of technology, are dedicated, hungry for success, and motivated to launch your career at a highly successful Fortune 200 company, you’ve come to the right place.
Our interview process:
- Apply for the role
- Complete our digital video interview
- Take our sales assessment
- You will be contacted regarding next steps
Job Description: Inside Sales Account Representatives
At CDW, our inside sales Account Representatives don’t just sell, they are technology consultants who help to optimize their customers’ efficiency through technology. In this role, you will enhance your career by building relationships and providing IT solutions to customers in business, government, education and healthcare nationwide. Because we’re invested in your success, you’ll work through our award-winning, paid training where you’ll learn the basics of technology, products, services and solutions, drive sales through client-relationships, and support our brand.
Not a technology expert? Not a problem. If you supply the effort, interest and enthusiasm, we’ll supply the knowledge. Our paid training is designed to provide you the education and skills to recommend and sell the right solutions to your customers. Mixed with both classroom-based and on the job experience, you’ll begin to hone your craft to achieve goals and produce results. And with the help of one-on-one coaching, your road to success is paved with support.
CDW’s Account Representatives are the people advancing the IT industry. Every single day, millions of people turn to technology to help them work better, faster, and smarter, but few professional environments are performing at their highest potential. Your job will be to help change that. You’ll communicate directly with a variety of IT decision makers and business professionals. You’ll help them improve their technology infrastructure and boost efficiency. You’ll form connections. Make friends. Change the world. From educators to CEOs, you will have a direct hand in building the future.
What the job requires you to do:
- Prospect new customers and contacts
- Plan and execute daily outbound calls
- Establish and maintain long-term customer and partner relationships
- Overcome customer objections to close sales
- Show customers the value of partnering with YOU and CDW
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work hard, be persistent and stay organized
- Be computer savvy
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission—the more you sell, the more you earn
- Amazing partner incentives like TVs, tablets, trips, tickets to sporting events, fine-dining experiences and cash
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits—investing in all aspects of your well-being
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- Profit sharing, 401K and coworker stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Ongoing community involvement opportunities and our charitable match program
- Ranked #191 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #24 on Computerworld’s 2019 Best Places to work in IT
- Ranked #10 Fairygodboss’s list of the 2019 Best Companies for Women
120 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606
Convenient West Loop location close to Chicago Union and Ogilvie Stations
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [email protected]
For more information about Skills for Chicagoland’s Future, and to view additional roles Skills is currently placing unemployed/underemployed job seekers into, visit www.scfjobs.com.