If you want to learn how to land a job before the end of the year and get paid $599 to do it, apply for the Career Navigator Program.
In this program you will:
- Learn how to answer typical interview questions in a way that will make you stand out to recruiters
- Get a done-for-you resume that will increase your chances of landing a job
- Discover how to sell yourself online and in-person through personal branding
- Interview with recruiters to be considered for jobs where employers are ready to hire
- Explore your career interests and develop a Career Roadmap for your future
- Receive intimate and interactive training with only 25 participants per group
- Earn up to $599 in stipends
- You are currently 18-26 years old
- Live in Chicago
- Have access to the internet
- Can participate in live training with your camera and in the chat
- Have a desire to land a job (full or part-time)
- Want to engage and participate with people online
If you’re interested and eligible, apply today and you will receive an email from the team with your next steps! Slots are filling up fast, so don’t delay!
P.S. If you were referred by an organization that you’re working with, please include that in your application. It will increase your chances of being selected for the program!
Apply for the Career Navigator Program today and earn up to $599 in only 6 weeks.
Twice a week, 2-hours a day, join us online to:
- Sharpen job-readiness skills during weekly training
- Participate in guaranteed 1:1 resume coaching
- Explore your career interests and develop a career map with a career coach
- Free customized, expert career transition training and support
- Participate in career readiness coaching
- Build your personal brand
- Build your professional network
- Connect with employers who are ready to hire
- Receive an interview upon successful program completion