ABOUT FREEDMAN SEATING
Freedman Seating is nationally-recognized as a leading manufacturer of transportation seating solutions. Their customers include major OEMs and bus distributors as well as the federal government, many state governments and municipalities.
The family of Freedman Seating bus seats includes products for small and mid-size coaches, paratransit vans and buses, public transit buses, and private bus operators. Freedman Seating Company currently has nearly 750 employees including manufacturing, sales, engineering and administrative personnel.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Overtime pay available after 40 hours (not mandatory)
- Medical, Dental, Vison, and 401k
- Cross training and career growth opportunities
- Apprentice programs to increase skill sets and wages
- Free fitness facility on-site
- Relaxed dress code
CURRENT JOB LOCATIONS
APPLY NOW TO THESE JOBS AT A FREEDMAN SEATING
Play a key role in the manufacturing of seating products as a Welder. These full-time positions include benefits, overtime pay, and multiple training and advancement opportunities.